Personal Injury Attorneys in San Luis Obispo
When you have been injured, choosing a personal injury attorney is one of the most important decisions you make. Three key areas to consider are experience, success rates, and practice areas.
The Injury Lawyers at Champion Law Group are leaders in the legal community throughout San Luis Obispo County and the Central Valley of California. In addition to our experienced attorneys, our firm maintains an elite staff of professionals who assist our lawyers in mediations and trials.
San Luis Obispo Car Accidents
In 2013, over 600 people were injured or killed in car crashes in San Luis Obispo County. Almost 25% of those were pedestrians or motorcyclists. Our accident attorneys are well-versed in pursuing cases involving injury or death due to car crashes. Whether driving to visit a loved one at the Men’s Colony Prison, or traveling to view the Hearst Castle in the Summer months, we’ve represented hundreds of accident victims and their families throughout San Luis Obispo and beyond.
Proven Success Without Risk to You
Champion Law Group’s legal team has successfully recovered over $350 million in verdicts and settlements throughout the years. You only pay us, if we make a recovery. There are no upfront costs to you, the client.
To better serve you, we employ a staff fluent in Spanish.
Representation Throughout San Luis
From Paso Robles to Pismo Beach, from Arroyo Grande to Atascadero, our San Luis Obispo personal injury lawyers stand ready to represent you or a loved one in your personal injury case.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Please contact us to discuss your case. The consultation is free of charge. Remember, we only collect a fee if we make a recovery.
When there has been an accident, time is critical. The laws governing filing deadlines for personal injury claims are strict. The sooner we meet, the sooner we can start working on your behalf to obtain a settlement. Don’t wait! Contact us today.
Free Consultation Request Form
Directions to Our San Luis Obispo Office
- From the North: Take US-101 S to Broad St. (Exit 202B). Turn right on Lincoln St. Turn right on Chorro St. (1 block) Turn left on Walnut St. Our office is on the left.
- From the South: Take US-101 N to Osos St. (Exit 203A). Turn right on Walnut Street. (1 block)Our office is on the right.
- From the West: Take CA-58 W and US-101 to Broad St. (Exit 202B). Turn right on Lincoln St. Turn right on Chorro St. (1 block) Turn left on Walnut St. Our office is on the left.
- From the East: Head East W Foothill Blvd. Turn right on Chorro St. Turn left on Walnut St. Our office is on the left.
- Public Transportation: Our office is a 5 minute walk from the Downtown Transit Center stop using SLO Transit. Our office is a 5 minute walk from the San Luis Obispo Government Center stop using Regional Transit Authority.
Please see information on our blogs below, this is where you can find all of the latest news and information regarding topics which may just affect your case.
When you are involved in a car accident, you expect that you will be treated fairly. After all, you pay your auto insurance premiums on time and drive responsibly. Insurance companies are there to help, right? Not necessarily. Insurance companies are in the business...
Riding a bike can be a fun activity, but just like anything else, it requires knowledge and responsibility. When bikes mix with motorists and pedestrians, the result can be utter chaos without laws in place. When the United States experienced a bike boom in the 1970s,...